Rajasthan University has issued a notification for UG admission 2019 (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.)
Candidates can read the full article to know more about How to Apply Online for Rajasthan University UG (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.) Admission 2019
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan University UG (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.) Admission 2019 –
Important : The Candidate is advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the online admission form.
(i) कृपया करके ब्राउज़र से एक बार में एक ही फॉर्म फील करे एवं फॉर्म डाउनलोड करने के पश्च्यात लॉग आउट अवश्य करे |
(ii) पेमेंट करने से पहले कृपया करके स्वयं के द्वारा भरी गयी इनफार्मेशन को ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ ले, पेमेंट करने के पश्च्यात इनपुट किये गए डाटा को परवर्तित नहीं किया जावेगा |
- Start the filling of Online Application form by clicking on the Register link.
Important Note: A candidate has to fill a separate admission form for each course. He/She has to register a fresh for each course.
- Important Note: After Successful registration, the candidate will receive a NetID and Password on his/her registered Email ID. If you don’t get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
- In login, window enters your netId and password.
- Important Note: You can not change these entries at any stage
- After Login Using your netId and password from login Panel Select your Category (Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Undergraduate), College Name and Course Name.
- Weightage Certificate, issued in the last 2 years, will be valid for admission purpose.
- The validity of OBC Certificate should be as per government norms.
- Important Note: I undertake to submit a hard copy of the application for Weightage Category to the concerned colleges within 3 days.
- Online Application Form has Following stages –
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph
Important Note: Scan your PP size photograph in JPG/JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, renaming file extension as jpeg will not work
- Step2 – Enter Your Personal Information
- Step3 – Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step4 – Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Step5 – Check Your declaration Details
- Step6 – Select Your Subject Combination Preferences
- Step7 – Upload your Documents and Submit
(Please upload JPG file format only. File size must be less than 200kb.)
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph
- Print Application Form by Clicking (Click Here) link available in Dashboard. (Note: Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Important Note : 1:- Applicant is advised to keep one print/hard copy of the application form for future reference.
2:- Only those candidates who are claiming weightage of extracurricular activities viz., Sports/NCC/NSS etc., must submit the hard copy of admission form along with the self-attested photocopies of supporting document to the respective colleges/centres within 3 days.
About Rajasthan University-
The main purpose of this university is to give good education to people. Increase in the education level of regional people is also an important role of the University of Rajasthan.
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur is formerly known as Rajasthan University, RU and Uniraj. It is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan has primary aim to provide directions to society people, regional and provide education facility.
University of Rajasthan (Uniraj) Admission Helpline Number –
University of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Jaipur (302004) Rajasthan, India
Examination Helpline Number- 0141-2708824
Student Advisory Bureau Contact Number- 0141-2710995
If you have any query related to How to Apply Online for Rajasthan University UG (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.) Admission 2019. Feel free to ask the question in comment box our experts will make your query solve as soon as possible.