Job Title: BRO DVRMT Recruitment 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
Name of the Post: Driver, ELECTRICIAN, VEHICLE MECHANIC, cook
No of Vacancies: 778
Institute Name: BORDER ROADS ORGANISATION
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) – i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and ii) Possessing a heavy Motor vehicle driving licence: or Having passed class III Course for Driven Plant Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- 2 ELECTRICIAN – i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; ii) Possessing certificate of Auto Electrician from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent and having one year experience as Electrician; or Having passed the Electrician Class 2 Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- 3 VEHICLE MECHANIC – i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; ii) Possessing Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle / Diesel / Heat Engine. or Possessing certificate of mechanic in internal Combustion Engine / Tractor from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent; or Having passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute, or similar establishment of Defence or having passed Vehicle Mechanic Class 2 Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- 4 Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) – (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ; (ii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation. (iii) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines. (iv) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Age limit –
- 18-27 years
Salary: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.44,400/- per month
Posting Location: Update Soon
Date of Exam & Interview: Updated Soon
- (i) Physical Test
- (ii) Practical Test
- (iii) Written Test
- (iv) Medical Examination
Application Fee: Rupees 50 for UR & OBC category and no fee for ST, SC & PH category
HOW TO APPLY:
- (a) Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- (b) No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled if the candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- (c) Candidate should affix the latest photograph in an application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of an adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- (d) Candidates applying for more than one post should send a separate application with a separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- (e) If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr Secondary/Sr Secondary he will be required to submit, an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test). The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- (f) Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No. 01/2019. Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE.
- (g) Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status etc should be enclosed with the application form. All testimonial copies are attested by Gazetted Officer or self-attested. The caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC and EWSs income & assets certificate should be as per format at Appendix ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. SC/ST/OBC and EWSs Certificate (date of issue should not be older than one year as on closing date for OBC and EWSs Candidates), should be signed by a competent authority and should have OFFICE ROUND SEAL AND APPOINTMENT SEAL DULY AFFIXED ON it at the place provided.
- (h) PROOF OF RESIDENCE ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY. Gorkhas of Indian domicile will produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- (i) Any certificate in a language other than Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested by a Group A Gazetted officer.
- (j) Physically Handicapped Persons NIL 6
- (k) SON OF SERVING / EX GREF PERSONS SHOULD WRITE THEIR FATHER’S PARTICULARS i.e. GS-NO, RANK AND NAME, ON THE TOP OF THE APPLICATION IN RED INK AND ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM OC UNIT/DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE ENCLOSED.
- (l) EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE (WHEREVER REQUIRED) FROM PRIVATE EMPLOYER SHOULD BE ON PRINTED LETTER HEADS QUOTING THEIR REFERENCE NUMBER WITH RUBBER SEAL. THE CERTIFICATE MUST INDICATE REGISTRATION NUMBER GST NO, TIN NO. NATURE OF WORK DONE, PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT WITH DATE AND MONTHLY SALARY.
- (m) CASUAL PAID LABOURERS (CPL) are required to attach experience certificate indicating CPL Code number signed by OC unit, countersigned by Commander BRTF and duly verified by concerned Accounts Officer with their application. The Casual Paid Labourers (CPL) should forward their application to Commandant GREF Centre, Pune, alongwith the Experience certificate.
- (n) Casual Paid Labourers (CPLs) who have worked for 179 days as CPL in GREF during the last one year and continues to work in the Organisation on Muster Roll as on the date of publication of advertisement in news paper is entitled for grant of 10% additional weightage while arriving at cut off marks for issue of call letters subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications as per Recruitment Rules of the post applied for.
- (o) Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- (p) All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement.
- (q) Candidates who had applied in response to the previous advertisement are required to apply afresh.
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
If you have any query related to BRO DVRMT Recruitment 2019- Driver, ELECTRICIAN, VEHICLE MECHANIC, cook 778 Vacancy. Feel free to ask the question in comment box our experts will make your query solve as soon as possible.